The Great FIJI Water Race at Savour 2013
This weekend Savour 2013, the 'largest gastronomic extravaganza showcasing the best from world-renowned chefs and leading establishments in the food and beverage industry' comes to Singapore.
FIJI water will be there holding their own 'Amazing Race' style competition, 'The Great FIJI Water Race'. Where the winner could walk away with the grand prize of $1000 cash and a year's supply of FIJI water. Instant mini-prizes, upon completion of key tasks, (limited to first 100 contest participants) such as delicious cupcakes from Cake Over Heels and cooking demonstration vouchers from Tools of the Trade are also up for grabs.
The competition will take place this Saturday, 13 April 2013 from 12 noon to 4pm. To be in with a chance of winning the prize contestants need to complete five compulsory key tasks and three optional bonus tasks to earn the most points in the shortest amount of time.
|Image courtesy of FoodNews PR|
How to get involved
Anyone attending Savour 2013 can take part, so if you want to all you need to do is visit any of the following Key Task or Bonus Task stations at the event to pick up a scorecard.
- Tuck Lee store
- look out for the person roaming the festival grounds wearing the mask of guest Chef Emilio Macias from restaurant Astrid y Gaston in Peru. Follow FIJI Water on Twitter or Instagram, for updates on his latest location.
- Cake Over Heels booth
- Balzac Brasserie booth
- Barilla booth
At each station there will be a Station Master who will explain to you the details of the race and validate your start time. At the end of the race submit your scorecard to any Station Master who will record the race completion time.
Points are awarded on the completion of every task. The team to complete all 5 Key Tasks (Bonus Tasks are optional) in the shortest amount of time wins an additional 20 points, while teams that complete all Key Tasks and Bonus Tasks will get an additional 10 points.
The top 10 captioned photos (taken as part of the tasks) will win 5 points each, and the ‘Best Captioned Photo’ at the end of the race will win dinner for two at Balzac Brasserie and five cases of FIJI Water.
All winners will be announced on FIJI Water's Facebook page at 8pm.
Other Rules of Participation
• Participants can form teams to complete the tasks and there is no limit to the number of participants per team. However, there will only be one mini prize per task for each team and one ultimate grand prize.
• Participants must complete tasks in 4 hours, between 12noon and 4pm.
• Scorecards have to be submitted to any of the 8 Station Masters by 4pm. Any late submissions will not be entertained.
• Scorecards must be initialled by the Station Master after completing each task. Scorecards that are not fully initialled will not be recognized.
• In the event that there is a tie in the score for the final prize, FIJI Water will relook at race photos of the finalists that were posted up on Instagram, and award a tie-breaking 5 points based on the photos and captions.
• Other terms and conditions apply, and FIJI Water reserves the right to alter the rules of the race at any point in time.
For all the latest information on 'The Great FIJI Water Race' and details of the tasks to be completed visit FIJI Water's Facebook page.
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment.